Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happy Easter! Happy Spring!

Wow!  We've been having fun around my house decorating and getting those eggs ready for tomorrow!  I love Spring and all things 
Easter!  And, I love a sale!  

 
I'm joining other teacher authors and we're throwing a hashtag sale! Enter the #easterbunny to get 20% selected products!  
My entire store will be on sale April 16-17!   

26 Days?!

When I head back into the classroom next week, I will have 26 school days remaining!  26!!!  That's crazy!  I know I feel this way every year, but I've got so much left to teach these little first graders!  Plus, I secretly don't want them to leave me.  I keep acting excited for them that they are almost second graders, but I would really like to do a class-wide retention!

I've created some new resources recently, due to the needs of my students.  I hope these might be helpful for your students, also! 
This is a great time to grab some resources!  I'm joining a group of TpT authors for a hashtag sale!  

What's a hashtag sale, you ask?  Well, simply search #easterbunny and products featured in this sale will pop up!  Easy Peasy!

Here are a few of my newest resources that I've added or updated recently!  If you already own them, please be sure to re-download!

My students love Math Coloring Sheets!  

These are perfect for Spring and are differentiated for your students' varying needs! These are great for math tubs, math journals (just cut out and glue in), early finishers, and independent work!

Rainforest

Our next big unit of study is Rainforest!  


I love ending the year with this topic and all the fun things that we do with it!  We do animal research, talk about conservation, write reports and have so much fun!  

But I also continue to reinforce the basics. I use the Fix-its below to reinforce writing conventions while introducing facts about the rainforest!  My students get some much-needed reinforcement
and practice with capitals and punctuation while learning some interesting facts!

And more math coloring sheets....Rainforest Themed! 



Here are more Rainforest Themed resources that we'll be using beginning next week!  

I love the Fill-it-ins for our morning routine and for our math tubs!  
This resource has lots to offer to help your students review and practice the concept of 10 more/10 less! 


My kids are going to be thrilled when I add these Rain Forest themed Scripts to our read with a buddy tub!




My entire store will be on sale April 16-17 so HOP over and find some great deals at 20% off!