Friday

Hoppin' to Chicago and a Shopping Spree!

I'm so excited!  This afternoon I leave with my good friend and teaching partner, Renee from Fantastic Froggies,  for Chicago and the Extraordinary Educator's Conference!
This is the book I had bound with all
of the session handouts!  Renee made
the covers for us!  So cute!

We have been planning and looking forward to this since March!  I am looking forward to the amazing presenters and topics...and hoping to see some of my favorite bloggers and TpTers!

I'll try to update with pictures if I can!

Ok, now for my shopping spree!  Since I go out of state to visit my family each summer, I sometimes miss out on the sales at home.  Well, yesterday, I finally got to Target and picked up lots of school supplies!  I'm a little OCD when it comes to school supplies.  I like for all of my students to have the same items and only CRAYOLA!  I am really picky about that one...off brands don't make me happy, so I spend my own money to make sure I get what I want!  I love school supplies....


Cat in the Hat book bags....I have so
many ideas for these!  Literacy bags?
I'm hoping to take these to get cut
in half!  I've never had that done
before!  I'd like to use these for math journals.
Can you ever have too many spiral
notebooks?  Since we are the froggies
I always get everything in green...I'm
pretty sure the Target employees think
I'm crazy!  
Plastic folders for my memory books!
Crayola Crayons!  Love them!
Addition and subtraction write on- wipe off
cards!  I see math centers!!!
Pocket charts!  Not sure about their destiny yet!

I'm off to finish packing and then off to the "Windy City"!




No comments:

Post a Comment