Sunday

Time To Be Thankful For...

I am linking up with Reading and Writing Redhead for her Time To Be Thankful For... Linky!  I truly am so thankful for all that I have and for my health and family. This year I am especially proud of my daughters.  They have come up with the idea of writing down all of the things we are thankful for and sharing at dinner on Thanksgiving Day!  I thought it was such a sweet idea...of course we've done a modified version of this in years past, but this year at 13, 13, 13, and 18, they suggested this!  I am thankful for such thoughtful daughters!  My oldest wants to get blank canvases and paint them with the list of things we are thankful for.  Neat idea!  I hope we get to Michael's tomorrow!

Here is my list...it is only a partial list...I feel thankful for so much!


Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment