Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy Holidays! I'm Throwing a Sale!

I'm feeling the Christmas Spirit!  I don't know about you, but around the holidays I love to have fun with my firsties, BUT I try to keep things as normal and routine as possible.  Well, I've also been finding that my students's behavior improves when I throw in an occasional center game that is new to them!  Well, if you want to try out a new game for your class either now or after the break, I'm throwing a sale!  Here are some of my class favorites:






I have my winter and holiday products on sale for 20% off.  You can shop my store from now until Friday!



Now, I have a question for you.  I'd really appreciate some input from other teachers.  I use the Daily 5 in my classroom this year, and I love it!  My question is about reading groups.  Do you still work with reading groups daily, weekly, or only individual students? Please comment below!  Thanks for sharing your ideas!