Saturday

Texas, Paris and Vegas! Oh my!

Susan has been in Texas the last couple of weeks, and I have been in Paris!  That's right, Paris, France!  What an amazing trip!  I saw more museums than I ever thought possible.  I walked more miles than I thought I ever would, and figured out the confusing metro map too!  My Eccos took me everywhere I needed and wanted to go!

You can read all about my adventures in Paris on my blog eccosinparis.blogspot.com

Now on to the next big adventure - Vegas baby!  

Susan and I are so excited to be going to the I Teach First! conference in Vegas! It's just a week away and we are ready for some fun! Our great friend and co-first grade teacher, Renee Dooly from fantasticfirstgradefroggies.com will be coming along too, so we are sure to have a great time!  We've got great sessions lined up at the conference, and big plans to have tons of grown up fun in the evenings!

Eccos in Vegas!  Here we come! 


Käri

No comments:

Post a Comment