Friday

Five for Friday! and Happy Fourth!


First of all...HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!  I love celebrating this holiday every year in Texas!  I can't wait to watch some fireworks tonight!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week for her Five for Friday!



This was my last week of my Texas Vacation.  :(  It's always hard to say goodbye to my Texas Family.  So I thought I'd make this Five for Friday a little Texas Vacation Recap!  
The very first week I was "home", we had a small memorial service for my mother who passed away 2 1/2 years ago.  It was nice to be together and remember my mother in this way. 



 This is the beautiful stone my father had made in her memory at the church.  So sweet!


 The next week we dropped off my youngest daughter at the Bela Karolyi Gymnastics Camp in New Waverly, Texas.  Look at this smile!  She had a blast, improved her skills and pulled a muscle :( but she bounced back like a trooper!  What a great experience!
This is her....constant motion!

After we picked up Carly from camp, we went out for Sushi at Shogun's in Conroe!  Yum!



Next we had a baby shower for my brother and his girlfriend.  I'm going to be an aunt again!  Baby J is due in August, so my sister and I held a fun shower for the happy expectant couple!  Look at my brother trying to put a balloon under his shirt for one our silly games.  He didn't succeed!  He is a big tough guy on the outside, but a softie on the inside.  

My brother made this!  That's right, my brother...the Harley-Davidson-Riding-Tough-Guy!  

I made the punch but the duckies just wouldn't stay upright!  LOL!

This is the adorable mural my brother picked out for the baby...and...


don't ya love the monkey!  



We took a great roadtrip to Louisiana to visit my father's old stomping grounds!  I am obsessed with alligators now!  I took so many videos and pictures!

Don't they look terrified?!


Me and my daddy!


 And we just had lots of fun!  I love Texas and my family!

 My sister and Nicole!

 Pinot's Palette! We all painted Texas Bluebonnets!

Well, that was a long Friday post!  And now...it's back to California and then quickly heading to VEGAS!  I can't wait for the I Teach 1st Conference!  



No comments:

Post a Comment