Sunday

The Sunday Scoop!





I'm LInking with the Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!  


Here's my Scoop!



I woke up this morning and walked into the laundry room to feed my dog.  The laundry fairy did not come last night!  I'm so bummed because now guess who has to do the laundry today :(  After I realized this bad news, I walked into the living room and realized the house cleaning fairy must have taken the night off, too!  Now I have to add that to my list for the day.  And to top it off, I never quite made it grocery shopping yesterday or to Costco!  Whatever happened to my day of rest?

Yesterday, on my way to Costco, I detoured into Michael's!  My girls and I picked out new decorations for a theme tree this year!  We are all super excited to try something a little different this year.  We want to decorate early since we are flying to Houston for the holidays!  Needless to say, I never made it to Costco or Safeway, but we have a great start on our decorations!

I finished my report cards last night!  Yay!  Well, I finished the easy part.  I still need to go back in and add some individual comments.  I'll get that done today, hopefully!

And, today I'm happy to hang out with all my girls and spend a little extra time with my big girl before she heads back to school.  Things are sure different around here when she's gone!  :(  I'm looking forward to a long Christmas Break and having her home!

What is your Sunday Scoop?


No comments:

Post a Comment