Saturday

Post Office Project and a Freebie!

I posted about my Post Office PBL Project over at Classroom Tested Resources!  I wanted to share some of our great activities for this Project here, too!   Last week we learned all about our jobs: Nixie Clerk, Facer, Sorter/Bundler, and Mail Carrier.  Every student got to perform each job for one day, Monday-Thursday, and then they got to choose their job for Friday!  Monday we make our last delivery to the classrooms at school and everyone is super excited!  The parents have been so supportive.  They 've sent us parcels and lots and lots of letters!  Every student got to perform each job for one day, Monday-Thursday, and then they got to choose their job for Friday!  Monday we make our last delivery to the classrooms at school and everyone is super excited!

On Monday, I want to let the kiddos choose their favorite job to perform!  After completing their jobs for the day, we will conclude the post office unit with some more writing...letter writing and persuasive writing!  The kiddos will get to write about their favorite job!  I created this organizer to help them plan their writing!


Click the picture above to download a freebie!


To read more about my Post Office Project, head over to Classroom Tested Resources and check out my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment