Saturday

Post Vacation Managment!

Wow!  It's been a while!  It's also been quite a year, so far! Yes, it's been one of those years in the classroom.  Don't get me wrong!  I love my students!  Each one, individually, is sweet and wonderful, but when all 22 get together I feel like a first year teacher, all over again.

Well, the week before break, my little darlings and I sat down for a class meeting.  We talked about what WE need to have a great environment to learn and have fun.  Our days were going better and I'm really looking forward to seeing them on Monday!  I'm going to surprise them with some new "prizes" in our "Reward Catalog"!  I love changing these up for the holidays...don't tell the students, but it's only the name and picture that change!  Last year's group loved the "fresh for the holidays" prizes!


If you find that your students need a little something "fresh" to help with the "Pre-Winter Break" excitement, you can grab my freebie here!

Hop over to Classroom Tested Resources for another Freebie!




No comments:

Post a Comment