Tuesday

Christmas WORDO Freebie!

I just posted my latest product on TPT.  This is an early Christmas Gift from me to you!  I hope this helps you and your students keep learning fun during these next few weeks before the vacation.  I know I always try to be "over-planned" during this time of year.

This game is a great way for students to review word wall sight words and have fun! I love having a Word Wall in my classroom for students to use as a resource when reading and writing! However, sometimes it seems like I’m the only one that knows it’s there! I introduce 5 sight words each week. After we have 25 words on the wall, it’s time to play WORDO! This is a great weekly station or fun activity to use as whole class review! (This is great practice using the Word Wall! Playing this game throughout the year builds familiarity with the Word Wall, which encourages children to USE the Word Wall. )


No comments:

Post a Comment