Sunday

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Wow!  The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of school activities!  I have been so busy getting the kiddos ready for Open House, which was last Thursday, end of the year plays and fitting in assessments.  Thankfully, Open House went well!

Now we are on the countdown to the end of the year!  A few years ago, I saw a post on Pinterest about counting down the last 10 days.  I love it and it keeps the kids excited!

So each day we pop a balloon!  Inside each balloon is a special activity that we do for the day!  Of course, being a control freak, I make sure that I plan ahead what each balloon's activity will be and number the balloons!

Here is a freebie for you to try it out!  Even if you only have 5 days left...try it out!  It's fun for the kiddos and keeps it fun in the classroom during the last few hectic days of the year!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your balloon countdown...we have 8 days left...come on summer!!!!

    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete