Sunday

Halloween Boo Linky!

Maybe you've seen or heard of this fun "game" in neighborhoods or even at your school... but let's try a blog version!  Here is how it works:
If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!
3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
4.  Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas!  And while you are there... check out the other great blogs


Ok, I haven't actually been boo-ed!  But I came across the idea over at Teaching Maddeness!  I love this tradition!   I love the tradition of Booing neighbors and friends, so virtual booing caught my attention right away.   So to start with here are my treats for you:


My October activities and a Freebie!

This week I'll introduce some great new activities to my students that I found during the Frenzy!




1.    Starting with my own freebie!  I'll  use this with my firsties who are struggling with the "orange" list (2nd 20 words of the Dolch list).  


2.  This great Frenzy Freebie from Sommer Pride.  I think I'll use it this week to work with my kiddos on ordinal numbers.  


3.    This is an awesome product from one of my favorite TpT sellers!  Check it out!



4.  One of my favorite Halloween Books is The Halloweiner by Dav Pilkey!  My students love it every year.  I realized this year, after I read it, that it was published in 1995!  That's the same year that my oldest daughter was born.  That means, I've been reading this book to my students for 18 years!  Wow!


5.   My students have been enjoying these "Sentence Scrambles" with Sammy the Scarecrow!  These are in my TpT store!  You can check them out by clicking the picture below!




Let the Booing proceed!  Have a great week!



 and now I'm booing some of my favorite bloggers:


No comments:

Post a Comment