Wednesday

Throwback Thursday!

As you know we are in the middle of packing, construction, moving and storing our classroom supplies.  Here are some pictures of the "closed" side of campus.  It's really fun to watch the kids during recess...they just watch the construction workers.  It is kind of mesmerizing to watch the huge machines.

 

Well, back in the classroom, my students are working hard to balance both sides of the equal sign.  We have been practicing in class and some of my kiddos are really struggling.  In the past our first grade team has shared a scale that gives the students a great visual of this concept!  Unfortunately, IT'S PACKED IN A BOX!

So today, I ordered another scale...we can always use two in first grade...right?  Click on the picture below to see how I will use this in my class again this year!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment