Thursday

5 More Days!

I'm not complaining!  Really.  We have 5 more days...and then sweet summer!  Oh man, it cannot come fast enough.  I am soooooo ready for a break!  Don't get me wrong, I have a sweet little group of kiddos this year.  Yes, they give me a run for my money every now and then, but they are very sweet!

This year has been the hardest year in my teaching career.  Not because of my students, but because of the changes at our school.  I think we all underestimated the amount of stress we would be under during the construction and changes at our school.

Our playstructure had to be removed due to the construction.  Half of our campus was fenced off and temporary buildings were brought in to house classrooms.  Since March we have been crammed on half of our campus.  Our soccer field is now lovingly known as the "dust bowl" due to its extensive overuse!

Now add to this stress, Open House last week, end of the year play tomorrow, last day of school June 5, 8th grade graduation June 6, and my room has to be packed by that afternoon!  I have three daughters graduating!  Soooo I'm just a little stressed, but I'm not COMPLAINING!  If I repeat this enough, surely it will be true!  Right?



I'm definitely Summer Dreamin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment