Saturday

May Currently!

We're joining Farley's May Currently! We haven't linked up in a long time so here goes! 

Susan is currently...



Listening: My girls and I love Netflix!  We find a series and watch without commercials.  I don’t really watch!  I listen while they watch and I work on the computer!  It’s still fun!

Loving: This has been a hard year due the construction at our school!  My weekends away from school have become precious! I am loving my couch and computer!

Thinking: about my mother, a lot!  She passed away two years ago and Mother’s Day is next weekend!  This holiday is a little harder than normal, now!

Of course, I am a mother so it’s a happy day.  In addition to celebrating my own Mother's Day, my girls' birthdays are on May 12th. Since they were born so close to Mother's Day, their birthday has always trumped my celebration!  

Wanting: a break from school and home...Do you think it would be possible to get a full time cook, maid, gardener, driver...

Needing: support and encouragement!  I love teaching and creating resources for my classroom.  It's my hobby now as well as my job!  But, my husband just sees it as "playing on the computer." A little support here, please!

Surprise:  My surprise is for one of my favorite bloggers, Laura Schachter.
...I stalk her and I don't even think she knows! :)  She has wonderful ideas and resources...she is so creative...so check our her products and ideas here.  You’ll definitely want to check out her blog, Differentiation Station Creations!




Try this freebie that's available in her fantastic store!

and Käri is currently...



Listening:  I’m so glad the weather is warm enough now for the kids to swim.  They almost never fight in the pool – its good clean fun most of the time!  It wears them out too so bedtime is nice and easy! 

Loving: Saturday is my favorite day!  No worries about next week at school and a sense of accomplishment for having made it through the week! 

Thinking:  Laundry is never far from my thoughts.  With nine kiddos, there is always a mountain of laundry to do on the weekends.  Thankfully I have two sets of washers and driers!

Wanting:  Summer break is just around the corner and I can’t wait for the freedom!

Needing:  My kids woke me up at 6 this morning, dying to go out to breakfast.  We all got dressed and headed out.  Now I’m pooped and a nap sure would help me perk up!

Surprise:  My surprise is for one of my favorite bloggers...I stalk her and I don't even think she knows! :)  She has wonderful ideas and resources...she is so creative...so check our her products and ideas here.  You’ll definitely want to check out her blog, Fantastic First Grade Froggies!

You’ll definitely want to check out her blog!  Check out her no prep pack for May!  It's a lifesaver!


Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out the other blogs that linked up with Farley this month!

Susan and Käri








No comments:

Post a Comment