Sunday

Day 20 and I'm still alive!

Wow!  I have neglected my blog for quite a while! It's the 20th day of school Monday!
The new school year has started, I've got a great little group and I've got lots to share!

Let's see...where should I start?  At the beginning of course!  The beginning of the school year, that is!  I have the sweetest group of kiddos, the best teaching partners, a beautiful new classroom and an awesome year planned!  It's going to be great!

First of all, the new campus and my new classroom are amazing!  I love it!   I've had a few bumps in the road with organizing my new room and figuring out where to put everything.  I'm still playing around with where to keep supplies, math and word work games.  I've ordered 3 sets of these drawers:
I read the reviews and was mixed about ordering them, but am happy to report they work great!  They are perfect for putting my word work games and materials and math "tub" supplies.  I will start using them this week, as I implement the first week of Daily 5 (maybe 3) and will let you know how it goes!  Here are some FREE Daily 5 Anchor Charts that Käri created for our classes this year!  Head over and get them for yourself!



So, Day 20 is tomorrow!  That  means our 2nd visit from Zero the Hero!  He's a great little visitor.  We can always count on Zero to show up every 10 days! 

This is a picture from last year of Zero with Ruby on the 100th day!


I plan on using this with my students tomorrow!  It is exactly what I need and FREE from Look Who's Smarter.




I've got one last deal for you, too!  Have you heard about Educents, the website with deals for educators? Here's your chance to get $10 free!  Click below to sign up and start accessing great resources for great prices....lots are free!



Have a great week....and tune in Friday for a Blog Hop I'm participating in.  Lots of great ideas will be shared and lots of freebies, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment