Sunday

Two more days!

I finally did it!  I went from this 



to this

Beanie Baby reading strategies

The reading nook - pinterest inspired!  

My word wall!  I love it!

My new calendar "wall" takes up most of my whiteboard, but that's ok!  I've got two whiteboards now!!

My t.v. is not yet hooked up, but will be great for whole class instruction!

The library is still waiting on the bookshelves, but look at that natural light!  Speaking of natural light, this "Green" classroom has sunlights!  I haven't turned on the LED lights once, except to demonstrate the difference to visitors!  The natural sunlight is beautiful and makes me so much happier!

I can't wait for my kiddos to get here on Tuesday!  I'm so excited to meet my new class of firsties and give them a tour of their new classroom and their new school!

Check out the rest of the campus:

This is the "garden" area outside my room.

Newly painted volleyball court and hopscotch and four square courts in the background.
The climbing structure is on hold until October, but will be placed in the area beyond that hopscotch!


The gym is still under contruction until November!


The bathroom is right next door!

Wow!  I'm so excited for the school community!  We have waited a long time for this and it's finally a reality for our little charter school!  YAY!










No comments:

Post a Comment