Tuesday

Community Fun and Freebie!

We are gearing up for a big project this Friday!  We have invited 14 community helpers into our classroom this Friday!  The students have brainstormed a great list of interview questions and we are going to discover how each of these individuals contributes to our community!  The students will use iPads to record the interviews in small groups.  We will share the interviews from the different groups with all of the kids and everyone will get to see all of the interviews!    I hope it works!

I finished up a community themed / literacy station / sight word games/ fix-it packet /.  Please check it out at my TpT store or  Teacher's Notebook.  



If you would like to grab my freebie graphic organizer, click the picture below!  My students used it to organize their thoughts before they write their community paragraphs!  I'll post those soon!  Grab it now!


Freebie!



Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment