Monday

Happy Easter and Common Core?

Happy April Fool's Day!  I am off of work today, which I needed to recover from the weekend!  We were busy around here...doing absolutely nothing...which wore me out!

So a belated, Happy Easter! I woke up yesterday to my youngest daughters (12 year old triplets) ready for Easter! I love that they are still so excited to see what the Easter Bunny left in their baskets! My 17 year old was not as excited to wake up at 7:00! As they have gotten older, the Easter Bunny has started to leave more age appropriate surprises...of course there is still plenty of candy, but this Easter they each found a "Dr. Who" t-shirt in their basket! In case you are unaware, this is a crazy BBC television show that they found via a friend at school! They are watching the episodes in order from Netflix so they can catch up to the current season. (It may take a while...) Anyway, they were quite excited! I, of course, had to satisfy my blogging addiction, so I downloaded freebies and read lots of great blogs all day!! It really is an illness! I came across this great article about the common core and wanted to share!
  https://ds0vt0n1s74d2.cloudfront.net/resources/uploaded_document/resource/11/CCSS_whitepaper.pdf

It has some good thoughts on the common core, which is on every teacher's radar! Enjoy!

I also found a "Common Core App" that can be added to your blog so you have the standards easily accessible.  If you click on the side tab, installation instructions are included!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment