Monday

I'm Back...I Hope!

I have been so busy!  We just spent the weekend at a Volleyball Tournament for my daughter.  She is graduating and is trying to play volleyball in college.  This is such an exciting and stressful time for all of us, but especially her!  Poor thing!  I'm trying to be the supportive mom she needs, but I'm stressed, too!  YIKES!

Anyway, I did have time (in the middle of the night) to finish another center game for my kiddos!  We are going to finish up our year playing lots of center games to review skills from the year.  This is a fun beach themed game and a bonus game with a star theme.  I think my kiddos will enjoy the practice with  a new theme...it will be a brand new game!



I hope you can use it in your class, too!

Happy Monday!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment