Saturday

Fall is in the Air!

The weather has definitely changed!  We are expecting a pretty big storm during the next couple of days.  I love the change in the weather each season, and feeling the cool fall breezes after a long hot summer is a favorite!

With October knocking on the door, I know I need to introduce some new games to my students.
And since my little firsties are whizzing through their sight words, we are moving into list 2!  I needed an updated game for them with thematic clip art...so "it's a brand new game" to them!  That always cracks me up.  It's the same game, but I'll call it "Trick or Treat" or "Boo" and it's completely new!  At least they're easy to please, right?


And since it's football season, I've got a new little football themed version with the first 20 words. This will be great to capture the interest of my boys!  I know the girls will like it too, but so often our games have "cute" clip art that isn't necessarily exciting for the boys.  I hope this will be a way to grab their attention during centers.    I plan on using this version for some RTI groups as well.
 I also updated my Reading Logs for Fall!  If you have purchased this in the past, please download again for the updated version!



I hope your kiddos will enjoy these games too!  Please leave a comment or feedback to let me know what you and your students think!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have been trying to find your email but I am having no such luck.
    Would you please email me @ pocketofkinders@gmail.com
    It is about the Centers DIY pinterest boards that I added you to
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete