Saturday

Back to School!

I'm getting that anxious, nervous, overwhelmed feeling...it must be August!  Luckily I've had a wonderful summer and have been able to spend lots of time with my family!  But today I met with my grade level team and I had a flood of emotions come over me...overwhelmed for sure!

I'm also finishing up some new things for my store (and my classroom) that I hope to have ready for the Back to School Sale!


My  latest is a complete set of reading logs.  I've changed the title to "Reading Logs - Growing Collection."  I plan to add to this as I create more reading logs.  My students really enjoyed these.  We give monthly homework and our kiddos are responsible for reading 10 minutes each night.  Instead of having their parents write down the titles or pages read, we put the kids in charge!  I tell them:
Set a timer and read for 10 minutes.  Color one picture for every 10 minutes.  If you want to read more, then set the timer and keep reading!  
They love the responsibility and the parents love the ease of recording minutes! I also have a version of the reading log that allows the kids to add up their own minutes simply by counting by 10s!  It's perfect!

I change the theme depending on what we are learning about at the time and also have plenty of extras available and they love it!  You can read more about my reading logs here  and grab a holiday freebie!

So if you've already purchased these, please be sure and re-download the updated file!  If you haven't purchased these, they will be on sale during the TpT Back to School sale!  Check them out!


Stay tuned for more product updates and new products coming soon!  



No comments:

Post a Comment