Wednesday

Printer INK and a LINKY!



Wow!  I don't know about y'all, but my printer is working over time!  I found some great things during the TpT Sale and have been having so much fun looking through my purchases!  Here are some of the great products I purchased:

I was going to make an alphabet strip this year since we are getting our new classrooms.  I wanted to start fresh!  But, heck, why create it when Katie Mense did all the work for me!  It's beautiful!  To save a little ink, I'm printing 2 to a page!  This is going to be sooooo adorable in my room!  I've decided not to laminate since we change our theme every year and the glare is hard on my firsties' eyes!  
This adorable product was created by Jennifer Knopf and coordinates perfectly with the alphabet above.  I'm so lucky to have come across these great finds.  Again I'm planning on printing 2 to a page and not laminating!
That's just a couple of the things I found!  How about you?  Link up and share one or two things that you found during the sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment