I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching's, Five for Friday!
1. Triplet #1, loves big dogs! She is playing with my dad's border collie everyday. The dog is thrilled have someone playing with her, too!
2. Triplet #2, loves to read! She reads constantly! I am so happy when I can find a series to interest her. This week we found this series, by one of her favorite British authors, Anthony Horowitz!
There are 5 books in the series! This should keep her happy and reading for the week! Yay!
3. Triplet #3, loves gymnastics! I was able to find a great gym here for her to workout in while on summer break. She is gaining confidence and skills and will hopefully be ready for pre-team classes when we return home!
4. My oldest daughter, Nicole, is in Paris! This is her senior trip that kind of fell into our laps because of some good fortune. She is having a blast and I can't wait to see her in a week. It is so hard to be so far away from her for so long.
5. I've been blogging and pinning and shopping and having a fun relaxing summer! I found this while surfing and am strongly considering a purchase.
I always start off the year using my plan book, but rarely keep up with it! This seems really useful and might help me stay organized!
How do you stay organized? Please share any tips. This is one area I want to tackle this summer to help prepare for the new year.
So there you have it...my Five for Friday!
Now here is your "Freedom Freebie" of the day!
This is a great mini unit to use during the fall. I'll be updating this one soon in my store, but you can download it now for free!
Thanks for stopping by!