Monday

Finishing up the year...

Hello my friends.  Are you as exhausted as I am?  I can't believe it's only Monday!  We celebrated day 5 on our classroom countdown today.  We popped a balloon and read the secret message inside!  The kiddos were so excited to discover that our surprise was to play games with friends.  We did just that!  We also practiced our play for three different audiences...the students did so well!  I think costumes make all the difference.  The mom who updated the costumes is truly amazing!  She embellished masks, added details and the kids love it!  Take a look:

a monkey
a scarlet macaw
a three toed sloth
Our back drop is always a collection of our art work!  We have jaguars, sloths, morpho butterflies, and wooly mouse opossums!  I love the  artwork!           









And, my currently for June!  I'm linking up with Oh, Boy Fourth Grade.  Please check her blog and share a comment!  I'd love to have you link up as well.  Please remember to leave a comment here and follow my blog!

Don't forget to link up!
d

No comments:

Post a Comment