Tuesday

Summertime!

HOWDY!  I've been a bad blogger lately! But, I have a great excuse...it's summer!  Yay!

And even better, I'm in my happy place, Texas!  I am originally from Texas and since I live so far from family, I've always wanted to make sure my kids get to know their grandparents, aunts and uncles despite the distance.  So every summer, we come to Texas!

I've been very happy just relaxing and hanging by the pool!  But I can't stop thinking about next year and planning!

I love the state pride that Texans have and that state pride is what inspired my latest center game: Go Fishin' with Texas Symbols!  You can check it out here:

I plan on using it in my classroom in California during my week as the "Star Attraction" or "Friendly Frog."  Keep on the look out for a California Edition coming soon!  

Here is a Freebie just for stopping by!  This is included in the item above!



No comments:

Post a Comment