Saturday

Sunny Summer Saturday!



Happy Saturday!  
I'm off to visit with my brother today!  My kids love hanging out with Uncle Joe and his many dogs!  We are looking forward to a beautiful "Sunny Saturday"!
Today's "Freedom Freebie" is a class favorite!  My students love solving these addition and subtraction equations to make both sides of the "=" balance!  This product is CCSS Aligned! 

Operations & Algebraic Thinking

Work with addition and subtraction equations.

7. Understand the meaning of the equal sign, and determine if equations involving addition and subtraction are true or false. For example, which of the following equations are true and which are false? 6 = 6, 7 = 8 – 1, 5 + 2 = 2 + 5, 4 + 1 = 5 + 2.
8. Determine the unknown whole number in an addition or subtraction equation relating three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each of the equations 8 + ? = 11, 5 = _ – 3, 6 + 6 = _.

For quick reference to the CCSS, you can click on the side tab on the right side of my blog!  This has been so handy for me to reference quickly! 


Please don't forget to leave feedback for this product at my TpT store!

Also, if you haven't had a chance, please follow me on Bloglovin!  You only have a few more days to make sure you don't miss out on your favorite blogs when Google Reader goes away!


Follow on Bloglovin


Thanks and have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment