Friday

You Oughta Know Blog Hop!

Howdy! Today I am linking up with Mrs. McClain over at Buzzing with Mrs. McClain for her monthly You Oughta Know blog hop. Other bloggers and I will be sharing things that you “oughta know” for your classroom.

I really thought hard about what I wanted to share...something that would help other teachers through the crazy holiday season in the classroom...and something practical!  So I decided on something to save your sanity with classroom management!  

I believe in rewarding kids for positive behavior and good choices.   This works so much better for me than the card systems and clip charts!   

I have a pretty lengthy blog post about my system!  Click on the picture below to see how I use this in my class.

This is what I created to use during the holidays!  I thought I'd change it up and make it "different" for my kiddos!  Really it's the same for me!  The idea is responsibility.  The kids are responsible for always having a chart on their desk and remembering to get a reward when earned.  I just notice great behavior and stamp charts!  Easy peasy!  I don't even buy anything!





Thanks for hopping by!  Download this to use in your classroom!  I hope your kiddos enjoy it!

I talk more about my management system in this post !  Don't forget to hop to the next awesome blog and discover more things You Ought to Know!

Happy Hopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment