Sunday

Read Across America!

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!  This is one of my favorite days with the kids!  I can't wait to post pictures from tomorrow!  If you're still looking for some fun activities for tomorrow, these are my favorites I've got ready for the big day...and the month!  Why limit ourseleves to one day?
This is free in my store and a great way to incorporate a little math into the celebration!

Of course there will be plenty of reading games, too!  My kids love playing NWF games and this is going to be a great surprise for them!  

And this is my newest product!  I'll be using this week for morning work and then in tubs next week for my littles that still need to practice sentence structure!  

I hope you find something that works for you and will help you out this month!  Stay tuned for celebration this month!  It's not just Dr. Seuss' birthday, it's mine!  Woohoo!









No comments:

Post a Comment