Friday

Happy Superbowl and a Sale!

Wow!  This has been such a busy week and a wonderful week, too.  I have had a blast with my first graders!  I love teaching weeks when you feel like you really taught!  We finished up our Penguin Unit and the kiddos did an amazing job!  This week we:

  • completed an Emperor Penguin Report
  • drew and painted life size Rockhopper Penguins
  • made 3-D models to display our penguin nests
  • compiled all of our penguin projects into a Penguin Portfolio
  • AND presented our projects to our big buddies!  
I'm so excited about how much my little firsties learned!  The big buddies asked questions of the little buddies and my kiddos answered with confidence!


I am having trouble uploading photos, but I took some great pictures of my kiddos!  I'll keep working on it.  In the meantime, I have a new product that I put in my TPT store!  Go check it out, but don't buy it today!  Wait until Sunday, when everything will be up to 28% off for the SuperBowl Sale!  All of my products are 20% off.  When you enter the code SUPER, TPT will kick in another 10% off and that adds up to 28% savings!  Check it out!

Check out my new packet now, but shop on Sunday!


I also linked up with some other TPT sellers.  You can check them out here:

Don't forget to build your wish list!   I know I'll be shopping!  I might watch a little football, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment