Tuesday

Happy Holidays! I'm Throwing a Sale!

I'm feeling the Christmas Spirit!  I don't know about you, but around the holidays I love to have fun with my firsties, BUT I try to keep things as normal and routine as possible.  Well, I've also been finding that my students's behavior improves when I throw in an occasional center game that is new to them!  Well, if you want to try out a new game for your class either now or after the break, I'm throwing a sale!  Here are some of my class favorites:






I have my winter and holiday products on sale for 20% off.  You can shop my store from now until Friday!



Now, I have a question for you.  I'd really appreciate some input from other teachers.  I use the Daily 5 in my classroom this year, and I love it!  My question is about reading groups.  Do you still work with reading groups daily, weekly, or only individual students? Please comment below!  Thanks for sharing your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment