Wednesday

Elf on the Shelf

Do you have one of these cuties in your classroom?

 I love the fun and "naughty" pranks these little elves can have in our classroom!  Last year our classroom elf was a little girl!  She would show up in the funniest places in our room and give us instructions for the day...very bossy!  Well this year, we don't have an elf in our classroom!  I know, it's very sad!  I just have too many things to consider...I have several students who would not be able to handle the disruption in the normal routine!  So alas, I wanted to have something that the elf can leave for YOUR students to find and play at math time!  So here it is...



Don't worry!  I still put this game in my math centers!  My students love playing the game (over and over) and have absolutely LOVED the math coloring sheets!  It's so funny how coloring a math problem is more fun than writing the answer!  It's still math....whatever works, right?  

I hope your days before the Winter Break are not too crazy...I'm trying to breathe and have fun!  The kids love this time of year so much.  They are the reason I do what I do!  

Also, if you haven't seen this Pinterest Board, you have to take a look!  It's all the antics of the Elf on a Shelf!  Some of these ideas are very clever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment