Saturday

Check Out My Loot!

Check out my loot from the TpT sale!  I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' to show you what was in my shopping cart during the TpT sale! There were so many things I wanted, so I went shopping several times!  Take a look!






These products were just what I needed!  We are going to be introducing riddles soon!  My kiddos will love these!  I also love the Space Racers game!  Perfect game for practicing digraphs and blends.  And I just introduced "two vowels go walking, the first does the talking" so I had to get vowel pairs! 


I have an addiction to Scrappin Doodles clip art!  I absolutely love it all!  I don't even need any clip art, but I thought of one of my little firsties that loves sharks! So I'll think of something to create, I'm sure!  I also LOVE those polka dot frames!  

 It was a great sale for sure!  Link up and share what end up in your shopping cart!


No comments:

Post a Comment