Sunday

Are You Ready for a Sale?

Yay!.....it's time for a site wide sale on TpT!  I love that it is in honor of US!  Teacher Appreciation!  The site wide sale begins on the 7th, but you can shop my store early if you just can't wait!  :-)

I'm leaving for ALASKA tonight!  That's right, ALASKA!  I can't believe it!  I've wanted to go to this amazing state all of my life!  Well, it took my daughter getting a recruit trip to make it happen for me!  I couldn't be prouder of her!  She plays high school volleyball and recently played in a tournament in Reno where she caught the eye of the head coach from UAF (that's Fairbanks)!  We are going to see the campus and meet the team!  I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share when I return.

Since, I'll be gone for a few days, I'm starting the sale a little early!

Beginning Tuesday, you can enter the code below for up to 28% off!  I've got a looooonnnnnggggg wishlist! I can't wait to go shopping!

I've just added a Bundled item to my store!  The bundle includes two of my center card games and two bonus center activities that are rainforest themed!  This is a great way to try out my card games and with the sale, you are getting all three products for less than the cost of 2!  


Here are a few other suggestions from my store!





Have fun shopping!  




No comments:

Post a Comment