Tuesday

New Year's Resolution! Is it too late?

Oh my goodness!  I have been a bad blogger...but, I have also been an attentive mother!  I truly enjoyed my holiday break with my husband and daughters!  We took a family vacation to remember...all six of us!  It is so nice to have my oldest home from college (and boy am I thankful she is on the semester system because I get her until the end of January!).  We took a trip down to Disneyland, the happiest place on Earth...unless it's New Year's Eve!  It was a little too crowded for my comfort, but it was still amazing.  Just seeing the holiday decorations and the characters dressed up for winter was so magical.


I think First Grade teachers are just big kids at heart...at least I am!  I also think it might be a great retirement job...the kids are all so happy! (Well, maybe not all of the kids).  Speaking of big kids at heart, my oldest daughter, she's 18, waited in line for an hour and a half to meet Elsa and Anna, the new princesses from the movie Frozen.  
I love how excited she still gets about these little things!  Her sisters had lots of fun, too...Look at me cozying up to the big guy!

So again, I apologize for my long absence in the blogging world.  My resolution for the New Year is to blog more regularly...so I'll be back soon to share what's happening in First Grade this month.  I'll give you a hint...

I've been working on a new Tacky the Penguin Sentence Scramble....and it's finished!  


Check back soon...follow me on bloglovin for updates...I'm working on a Giveaway and you won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment