Friday

Searching for Inspiration!


I don't go back to school for a couple of weeks and I'm itching to start planning for my new group of firsties!  Since I can't get into my classroom, I've been browsing TpT for some new inspiration!   So today I'm sharing a wonderful activity from Pam at Mrs. P's Specialties!  These are just two activities from her Apples and Pumpkins Bundle.

Since I don't have students right now,  I had to borrow a neighbor to help me out!!  He loved it and was proud to show off his penmanship...pretty good!  Anyway, these cute little pumpkin cards feature all the letters of the alphabet.  This activity is perfect for my Word Work Tubs!  Choose a card, write the letter in the box, then write down the next two letters that would follow in alphabetical order!  Great hands on formative assessment!  (Also included is a pumpkin number sequencing activity perfect for math tubs while I'm buiding routines!)




This bundle also includes an adorable emergent reader for the beginning of the year or RTI!  This little book reviews the color words and will be a great first book for some of my little firsties who need the review and to build their confidence!






















You'll definitely want to check this out for your students. Just print, cut and place in your tubs.  The emergent reader is easily copied and assembled by the students!  Now that's teacher friendly and hands on and engaging for students!

Be sure and visit Mrs. P's Specialties while you're searching for inspiration!





No comments:

Post a Comment