Wednesday

Happy Humpday!

This week has flown by...thank you short week!  I had a great  three day weekend and felt very rested, and I needed it to be ready for Tuesday.  It seemed like a Monday all day long!  I experienced Monday craziness.  My students were chatty little kiddos and all of my preps were changed!

Anyway,  we started our unit on Owls Friday!  Tuesday I did get to read Owl Babies!  My kiddos loved the book...every class does.  Bill is the favorite owlet every year.


Today we started to read Owls by Gail Gibbons.  We used sticky notes to record facts we learned about Owls today.

Friday we started this cute art project.

Of course, I came up with this beautiful art project all on my own!...NOT!  I found it on Pinterest, of course.  I'll post pictures of the finished project soon!  The owls are drawn on dictionary pages (scanned for inappropriate words...past experience), traced with sharpie and colored in with colored pencil.  They are beautiful!

By the way, can you remember what it was like to teach before Pinterest and TpT?  It's becoming a way of life now!  I am so thankful for both!

So now for my big reveal:  I am super excited to share two new products with you!  I love that they are completed for two reasons.  First, it's a great sense of accomplishment.  Second, I'm planned weeks ahead of time! (And you can be, too!)  Here's a peek at the covers.  I'll post pictures from my classroom when I get it all prepped!



But for now, click on the pictures above to check out the preview in my TpT store!  Thanks!  Have a great rest of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment