Sunday

Now Showing: Owls!



Owls!  That's all we can talk about in first grade these days!  My students are loving it.  Thursday is Art Day in our room and we were so excited to create these amazing collage owl faces!  Our art teacher is amazing!  Just look at these!


I love they way the look hanging around the classroom, although I do feel like I'm being watched!

This week we'll continue learning about these fine feathered friends, but will also get to enjoy lots of fun Thanksgiving themed activities. I'm using my teaching partner's great math products for my math tubs this week.  Click on the pictures to check out her store, Fantastic Froggies Here are my math tub activities for the week:

And this Freebie!
Freebie!

You can find all of these by clicking the pictures or by clicking this link

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment