Monday

Math and Literacy Centers


Happy Monday evening! I had a great (but tiring) day with my firsties today!  It's always fun to see my little students reconnect on Mondays.  Today, they cracked me up as I introduced their new Word Work for the week.  They were chomping at the bit to start Daily 5!  

Do your students LOVE Daily 5 as much as mine?  I LOVE how excited they get to READ!!!  

Well, over the weekend, I promised some more pictures of my newest products!  Well, here they are!  I am excited about these. I printed and laminated everything today after school so I can get it all ready for my kiddos to use after the Thanksgiving Holiday.    

There is a little bit of everything in this bundle!  I'll have all of my word work tubs and math tubs prepped and ready!


Math Centers


Literacy Centers for Word Work Tubs








Cards for Write the Room and ABC Order




No comments:

Post a Comment