Sunday

Welcome Käri!

I'm excited to introduce my BFF Käri Daverson to the blog.  We've been teaching first grade together for the past 11 years and love to create, teach and play together.  We've joined forces in our TPT store as well, so be on the look out for lots of new and exciting products!  Let's get to know Käri a little better!


Hi everyone, 
I'm Käri (that is pronounced "Car-ee"for all you non-Scandinavians out there).  I am a mom to nine kids as well as a first grade teacher.  Call me crazy. Go ahead.  I probably am a little crazy! My life is filled with children and I wouldn't have it any other way. Sure they drive me to drink sometimes - vodka and grapefruit soda please - but life wouldn't be as interesting without them. I live a happy, peaceful and super busy life.  I read and scrapbook for fun.  I drive my kids all over town, pick up lots of messes, do tons of laundry and never match socks.  I'm an iced tea addict and have the best kids and best friends anyone could ask for.  Lucky me!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment