Thursday

Spring Writing





I'm so glad you joined the Blog Hop!  I absolutely love Spring!  It's my favorite season!  I have a fun little freebie for you below!  I like to use "Fix-its" for daily practice in my classroom!  My firsties need all the practice they can get with capitals and punctuation!  (Sometimes I definitely feel like a broken record!)


I like to use "Fix-its" for the conventions practice, handwriting and illustrating components!  I often put these in my Word Work tubs since they take a bit longer than a quick morning activity!  But like I said, my firsties need lots of practice so.....

I created these little "Quick Fixes"!  These are intended to be quick morning work...just read and copy the sentence adding missing capitals and punctuation!  No illustrating!  I've only created a few themes, but have plans for insects and rainforest before the end of the school year!  Check them out here!  These are on sale during the hop, too!



   Hop over to the next blog... 

   


No comments:

Post a Comment