Thursday

All American Resources!





Resources

Howdy, y'all!  I'm linking up with Kari B. Camp at Adventures in Elementary for her 4th of July product link up!  This is a fun linky with some great products featured!  I'm thinking ahead to this year's election in November!  There are some fun activities to incorporate into my literacy and math tubs!  Take a look and check out some of these great products!




I'm featuring my American Symbols Themed Math Coloring Sheets!  These are great for number sense practice.  Students identify numbers on the hundreds chart and color by code revealing a hidden picture!



Independence Day Sale



I'm putting ALL of my Math Coloring Sheet resources American Symbol themed products on sale for the weekend!  Check out my store July 1-5th for some All American Savings!  Happy Birthday, America!




No comments:

Post a Comment