Saturday

I'm a California Blogger

I just linked up with Diane at Fifth in the Middle for her "Blogs by State" Linky Party! This is so fun!  I've already discovered so many other Northern California Bloggers!  I am originally from Texas, so it does sting a little that I'm not able to add the Texas Blogger button...maybe I can add a smaller Texas one...hmmm...I'll think on that.  But for the present, I am a California Blogger living in Northern California.  I like to think of my town as a "small town," when in reality it is more like a "small city".  I grew up in Houston, so any place feels smaller.  I've lived here for 19 years and I absolutely love the small feel to our town.  Whenever I go out shopping, I see someone I know! It really is "home" and I love that!
 

2 comments:

  1. I am from Northern California too and a real small town called Portola Valley. So happy to find more California blogging buddies. I am your newest follower.
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It really is fun to connect to so many different teachers! I'll head your way and check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete