Wednesday

Back to School!

Well, it's finally over, almost!  Summer has ended...I went into my classroom today and worked all day cleaning and purging!  Technically I have one week until I report back, but we all know it takes longer than that to get a room ready for the first day!

So for the past several days, we have been working hard at home to rearrange bedrooms and purge stuff!  We have a garage full of "junk" for a garage sale (like I have time for that) and some stuff to post on ebay!  I'm going to try and list some of my daughters' gently used toys for them.  They want to sell them to make money for their school trip to D.C. in the Spring.  Anywhoooo....

I got to my classroom today and had the purging bug!  I filled a huge recycling bin full of papers, posters, charts, and misc. junk!  I love it when I can get rid of junk!  Of course, it doesn't actually look like I did anything.  It's still a mess.  But, I'll be back tomorrow to rearrange desks and computers.    On the way home from my classroom, my mind started wandering to planning for the first few weeks.  I got home, picked up my computer and remembered that I had created several games over the summer! I quickly polished them up for you and printed them out for me!   I thought you might enjoy taking a peek!  Click on the pictures below to head over to my TpT store and take a closer look!








And, you won't want to miss this Facebook Frenzy I'm participating in!  There will be some amazing FREEBIES!!!!  And, who doesn't love Freebies?!  Right?


Have a great rest of the week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment