Wednesday

Classroom Digs!

Welcome to Day 2 of Teacher Week!  I'm supposed to give you a classroom tour of my room...which isn't ready and I'm a little panicked!  I've been at school every day since last week trying to get it ready!  I posted pics and here they are again...I've actually made some progress, but didn't take any pics today!







So, I'm hoping for new pictures tomorrow and maybe I'll even create a bulletin board!  

My official start back day is tomorrow and I'm presenting on PBIS at our training in the morning.  I have to admit, I get pretty nervous presenting to adults...kids, I'm fine with, but my colleagues make me nervous.  I think because I really do respect them and don't want to make a fool out of myself...I'll try not to!

Hoping for a better post tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment